Saturday, March 28, 2009

Attention Ravelry Members-- PDF's Becoming Available!

Hi! For those of you who are members of Ravelry, I am in the process of uploading PDF versions of all of my patterns to Ravelry. I will include a link to each pattern under it's post here on my blog. I know printing out patterns from blog posts can be a bit messy, so I wanted to give you a cleaner, neater way to download my patterns. When you click on a pattern that you like, just look for the link that says "Ravelry Members Download a free PDF of this pattern here." Right now I have about half of my patterns converted to PDF and uploaded to Ravelry, and I will continue to work on the rest of them this week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Top quality of ecco shoes are developed for discerning customers.Enjoy a great selection of newest style.discount ecco shoes on sale,free shipping,110% price guarantee.Top quality of ecco shoes is your best chooice for daily life and working,sport,and so on.And hot sale now winter Boots .fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for converting your patterns to PDF. It does make a big difference. I appreciate the time you've invested and your beautiful patterns. I put a question on an old thread about the adorable doll; I don't know if anyone will see it but there is no harm trying!

    ReplyDelete