Saturday, March 28, 2009

Attention Ravelry Members-- PDF's Becoming Available!

Hi! For those of you who are members of Ravelry, I am in the process of uploading PDF versions of all of my patterns to Ravelry. I will include a link to each pattern under it's post here on my blog. I know printing out patterns from blog posts can be a bit messy, so I wanted to give you a cleaner, neater way to download my patterns. When you click on a pattern that you like, just look for the link that says "Ravelry Members Download a free PDF of this pattern here." Right now I have about half of my patterns converted to PDF and uploaded to Ravelry, and I will continue to work on the rest of them this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for converting your patterns to PDF. It does make a big difference. I appreciate the time you've invested and your beautiful patterns. I put a question on an old thread about the adorable doll; I don't know if anyone will see it but there is no harm trying!

    ReplyDelete